Method 1 Uninstall Norton with its built-in uninstaller tool
Step 1 Open Windows Start Menu, Click “All programs” and find the Norton Internet Directory.
Step 2 Not long, it will show you a window to ask you whether you plan to use Norton Internet Security in the future. If you do not want to use it any more, Choose the below one please.
Step 3 Select the removal mode and then you will uninstall Norton Internet Security 2010 from your computer.
Method 2 Uninstall Norton through Windows “add/remove programs list”You can also uninstall and remove Norton Internet Security 2010 in the add/remove programs list entering from the Control Panel.
1. Close all programs.
2. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Click Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the list of currently installed programs, click Norton Internet Security 2010, and then click Remove.
5. Follow the instructions to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2010.
6. When the uninstall program is finished, restart your computer.
However, you can be failed to uninstall Norton with both these methods above, as the Norton Internet Security 2010 had been improperly installed or many remnants of the installation settings and related registry entries still remain. Those connected directions may do harm to your computer if you leave them unresolved.
Computer experts can try to find out those files and remove them manually, but if the wrong registry entries have been removed, it will cause very serious problem to your computer such as crash, blue screen of death and being unbootable. So no matter you are a computer geek or a green hand in operating the computer, you both need one uninstall tool that can completely uninstall Norton Internet Security 2010 in a safer and easier way.Method 3 The perfect uninstaller tool can uninstall Norton completely in a minute
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you remove Norton Internet Security 2010 completely with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.1. Free Download the Perfect Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the Norton Internet Security 2010 or any other unwanted program.
4. Click “Uninstall” to get Norton removed
That is all about how to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2010.