The most conventional method is removal through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel. You can follow the below instruction to uninstall McAfee Antivirus within few steps:
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remo.
3) Find the Network Associates or McAfee Antivirus product listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) Place a checkmark next to each McAfee Antivirus product you wish to remove and click Remove.
6) A warning message will pop up, and then click on the Remove button.
7) .The removal process will start showing each program being removed, and then it will ask to restart the computer. Go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
After rebooting, McAfee Antivirus should be removed from your system. If for some reason, the normal uninstall does not remove it, now you need to try another path to quickly and completely uninstall McAfee Antivirus.
Is there any shortcut to take the easy way out? Is there a quick guide for you to uninstall McAfee Antivirus? Yes, of course! Perfect Uninstaller is your best option.
You can absolutely find out an uninstall program to help you automatically uninstall McAfee within few steps. Perfect Uninstaller not only completely uninstalls any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Program can’t remove in a better and easier way, but also cleans all registry entries and drivers that the applications left over.
Still urgently waiting for the help to uninstall McAfee Antivirus? Want to solve your problem without delay? Act at Once！Go to here free to have a practical experience with this uninstaller Tool. You can uninstall McAfee Antivirus at once and obtain instant results!