Are you confused that you try to delete File Cure with Control Panel but it is still there?
Are you disappointed that you could not get rid of File Cure because there is no Uninstall option? Maybe perfect uninstall is a good choice for you to deal with these problems.
There are 2 useful program removal guides to delete File Cure from your PC.
Tips 1: Delete File Cure through Windows Control Panel by manual
Tips 2: Uninstall File Cure with software removal tool Perfect Uninstaller
Tips 1: How to manually remove File Cure through Windows Control Panel?
As usual, you prefer to uninstall programs by using Windows Control Panel. And you could follow the removal instructions below:
Restart your computer and press F8 key on your keyboard. This will open up the Advanced Boot Options screen, in Windows 7 or Win 8, or the Windows Advanced Options Menu in Windows XP. Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, highlight the option labeled Safe Mode with Networking. Once it is highlighted, click on the Enter key on your keyboard.
Tips 2: How to delete File Cure with Perfect Uninstall?
If you can’t follow the removal guides above, it is advised you to get rid of File Cure with Perfect Uninstaller as following.
1. Click here to download File Cure uninstall tool
2. Close the running processes in the Task Manager before you run Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find and locate the program on the currently installed programs list
4. Click “Uninstall” button on the right side to remove File Cure.
5. Follow the prompt “Next” steps to delete File Cure.